Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by B MOVEMENT ACADEMY. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to B MOVEMENT ACADEMY and/or B MOVEMENT TV. B MOVEMENT ACADEMY offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Questions or if you would like to make a complaint about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1. ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
a) transmissions over various networks
b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
3. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
Prices for our services and products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service or product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service or product. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
5. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
6. OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
8. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation:
1) to maintain any comments in confidence
2) to pay compensation for any comments; or
3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
9. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
10. PROHIBITED USES.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
a) for any unlawful purpose
b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
f) to submit false or misleading information
g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
h) to collect or track the personal information of others
i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
j) for any obscene or immoral purpose
k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall B MOVEMENT ACADEMY, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless B MOVEMENT ACADEMY and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. BMTV Reoccurring Subscription Terms
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services of offering you classes and programs on a reoccurring basis. A 1 month subscription or "Monthly plan" will give you access to the platform for 30 days then your initial payment method will be charge again at the end of the 30 days. A 3 months subscription or "Quarterly plan" will give you unlimited access to the platform for 90 days then your initial payment method will be charge again at the end of the 90 days. A 1 year subscription or "Annual plan" will give you access to the platform for 365 days then your initial payment method will be charged again at the end of the 365 days. It is the users responsibility to cancel their subscription when/if they wish to do so in the account dashboard or by contacting BMTV or BMA associated emails to attempt to cancel BMTV is not responsible to notify a user when their subscription is nearing its completion.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
17. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Personal information we collect
When you visit BMA, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to BMA, and information about how you interact in BMA. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on BMA, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse BMA.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through BMA, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, ApplePay, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through BMA (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize BMA (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with BMA, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through BMA), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through BMA, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Refunds and Returns
B MOVEMENT TV and subscription memberships
B MOVEMENT TV, for B MOVEMENT ACADEMY, will not grand a refund for the pay of membership. The individual will be able to cancel the membership at any time. There will be no refund for subscription purposes. B Movement Academy and B Movement TV are not responsible to offer you a refund if you accidentally purchase a subscription or re-purchase a subscription.
B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will only grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a product if:
a) the product was misprinted
b) the product was damaged (excluding damages during delivery)
c) the product does not match the fulfillment information (e.g., the printed image is incorrect or placed incorrectly, the product is the wrong size, color, or type, etc.).
For clarification, B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a product solely because
a) it was unsatisfactory for any reason (excluding the matching of the provided fulfillment information)
b) the shipping provider did not complete delivery/the delivery was late In such cases, you must place a new order, or the recipient of the individual order must attempt to resolve the delivery dispute with the shipping provider.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at
If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Retreat Terms and Conditions
B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will not grant a refund or refunds for the deposit of a retreat or a total balance of the retreat unless otherwise specified exactly in the retreat landing page. After paying your remaining balance there are no-refunds.
Yoga and Movement Retreat Waiver: Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Terms and Conditions Agreement
Once filled out the registration form you hereby agree to the following: In consideration of your participation of any B Movement Academy's Yoga or Movement Retreats, or Bradley Terrell's Retreats, bradterrellyoga's retreats.
You hereby register for as well as the associated accommodations, meals, events and activities (collectively, “Retreats,”) You agree as follows:
1. Definitions. “Activities” shall include walking, hiking, running, yoga, core strength exercises, dynamic and joint mobility exercises, stretches, training, instruction, transportation in released (defined below in this paragraph) or other vehicles, traveling to and from a Retreat and all other activities associated with the Retreat. “Risks” shall include, without limitation, vehicular traffic, road and trail conditions, health conditions, weather, equipment failure, driver error, participant error, food provided, facilities, actions of other people, and the actions, negligence and carelessness of the Released, as defined below. “Released” shall include the Retreat organizers, booking agents, hosts, website hosting partners, retreat hosts, teachers, leaders, volunteers, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents, the owners or operators of any Retreat facilities or equipment provided, the sponsors and partners of the Retreat.
2. Certification, Acknowledgements, Assumption of Risk, Health and Safety. You hereby certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems that preclude or restrict my participation in the Retreat, that you are physically fit, able to walk on unstable surfaces, such as trails, paths, grass and roads, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. You hereby assume all risks of participation in the Activities and the Retreat, including without limitation all Risks, whether such risks are caused (a) by the negligence or carelessness of the retreat leaders, (b) the negligence or carelessness of myself or (c) from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned or provided in any way by the Released. You acknowledge that the Retreat is, or may be an extreme test of my physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for serious injury, property loss and even death.
3. Waiver, Release and Agreement Not to Sue. You, and on behalf of your executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, agree NOT TO SUE or make a claim against the Released Parties for any and all damage, death, injuries, hospitalization, sickness, loss, or harm that occur during the Retreat or while travel to and from the Retreat and Retreat Activities. This release includes, but is not limited to, claims for strict liability for any abnormally dangerous activities in which you choose to participate in the course of the Retreat, whether caused by negligence or carelessness of the Released or otherwise.
4. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. You, and on behalf of your executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from my acts or my failure to act, including my own negligence, during or relating to the Retreat. You, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from any loss, liability or damage, including 2 reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in any suit, demand or legal action arising out of any alleged injury, damage, loss, sickness, hospitalization or death resulting from engaging in any Activities, participation in the Retreat, or is alleged to or did result from the negligence or carelessness of any person. In accordance with this promise, I shall reimburse the Released Parties for any damages, reasonable settlements and defense costs, including attorney’s fees that they incur because of any such claims made against them including through appeal. You agree that in the event of your death or disability, the terms of this agreement, including the indemnification obligation in this Section 4, will be binding on your estate, and your personal representative, executor, administrator or guardian will be obligated to respect and enforce them.
5. Inherently Dangerous Activities. Retreat Participant acknowledges that are willfully and with full knowledge participating in certain activities, including but not limited to a program of fitness and physical exercise, and travel in developing countries that are inherently dangerous. “You are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. You release the Retreat Organizers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of my family members might incur during or after the Retreat. You understand that the Retreat is in no way psychotherapeutic or medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Bradley Terrell and other Retreat leaders and teachers do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to your questions that are given to you on any Retreat are for entertainment purposes only. You release Retreat Organizers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that you or any of my family members might incur during or after this Retreat as a result of following any advice given to me on this Retreat. You release Retreat Organizers and their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any obligation to fulfill any claims about this Retreat that have been printed or spoken in any tapes, lecture, letters, literature, the Internet, websites, or the news media. You are entirely responsible for your personal safety, health, and well-being during the Retreat. You hold the Retreat Organizers harmless for anything that might happen to you or to your possessions on this Retreat. You understand that no health insurance nor travel insurance nor medical evacuation insurance is provided by the Retreat organizers, and, if you wish to be insured, you have to do this yourself. You have read and understand the foregoing Retreat Waiver. By clicking the " By clicking this box you agree to the Terms and Conditions" on the registration form and have read the Yoga Retreat Waiver: Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Terms and Conditions Agreement the participant releases the Retreat Organizers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
6. Medical Care. Although you acknowledge that there is no obligation of any person to provide any participant with medical care during, prior to or after a Retreat, in the event medical treatment is provided to you or your child or legal guardian, you hereby consent to such care. Release shall apply to all medical care and such medical care shall be deemed to be an Activity.
7. Personal Property. I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my equipment and all personal property during the Retreat and that the Released are not responsible in any way for such property whether it is lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Words and Images. Youunderstand that during a Retreat you may be photographed, videotaped and or my words may be recorded and authorize and allow B Movement Academy and its partners to use such images, words and likenesses for marketing, on websites, in brochures or other writings and any other legitimate purpose.
9. Applicable Law, Forum and Attorney’s Fees: you agree that the purpose of this agreement is that it shall be an enforceable release of liability and indemnity as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. You agree that if any portion or provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder will continue in full force and effect. You also agree that any invalid provision will be modified or partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to carry out the purpose of the agreement. This agreement also binds itself in any state, country or region worldwide.
10. Booking, Cancellation, Reservations & Deposit. By accepting the waiver, booking and cancellation policies and be accepted to participate in your training, retreat and or event, you agree that: The Cost of the trip of the Deposit is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due and must be received by B Movement Academy or Bradley Terrell by the specified date on the Retreat landing page. Prices do not include airfare. You do not need to have your flight booked in order to register. However, please confirm your travel dates once you’re booked.
11. Transfer of Credits. If you must cancel your reservation you can do so by notifying B Movement Academy or Bradley Terrell or his team +30 days prior to the retreat start date. If bookings and reservations to hotel and activities are made prior to your cancelation. Your credits will be an estimated total sum of organization fees, deemed activities fees, yoga and movement class fees. You may be able to separately use credits with the accommodations or other merchants chosen for the retreat. Although B Movement Academy and Bradley Terrell are not liable if these accommodations or merchants do not offer credits to you.
12. Cancellation Policy Cancellation follows the retreat landing page for that specific retreat. There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather. B Movement Academy or Bradley Terrell will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness. In circumstances where the cancellation of the retreat is due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, acts of god or other external events outside our reasonable control, refunds within will not be possible. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights. “Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk” forms prior to arrival. It is your responsibility to fully understand all of the Terms and Conditions regarding the prior to your arrival and you will not be allowed to participate in the retreat and no refund will be made if you do not complete the registration form or click the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" or if you do not show up for the retreat or if you do not pay your remaining balance. We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change. We also suggest that participants acquire medical evacuation insurance such as Medex, SOS etc. Travel insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or you can visit www.Insuremytrip.com or www.worldnomads.com for additional information.